Sunday, June 7, 2009

Warning: Scatological Content

"Rhone, you're supposed to be in bed."
"But Mom, I just need to go poop."
"OK. Go ahead."
"But, I need you to help."
Sigh. "OK. Here I come."
"You sit right there, Mom."
"OK." Long pause.
"Mom, maybe there's no sense in pooping."
"There's no sense in pooping?"
"No, no, I was just thinking about maybe there's no sense in pooping."
"Rhone, are you going?"
"I'm starting to go. I'm the pooper. You're the wiper, and I'm the pooper."
"Uh, yes."
"Wiper?"
"...Yes, pooper?"
"I'm starting to go now, wiper."
"That's good, because I'm getting tired of sitting here, and you're supposed to be in bed." Pause. "Pooper."
"If you want to go poop, I could wipe you."
Choke. "No, thanks. You just be the pooper, OK?"
"OK." Pause. "Wiper?"
"Yes, pooper?"
"I don't need to go."

No comments:

Post a Comment